Please click on the pictures to find out how services are being effected by Covid-19.
It is advised to avoid using public transport if possible, and walk and cycle if you can. If there are no alternatives the following should be practised:
- Travel at quieter times, and avoid travelling during the peak times of 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30
- Wear a face covering. It is mandatory to wear one that covers your nose and mouth for the duration of your journey, including stations, unless you are exempt. The police and TfL’s enforcement officers if necessary will refuse entry, ask people to leave, issue fines or prosecute if you do not comply
- Wash or sanitise your hands at the beginning and at the end of your journey and carry hand sanitiser with you, if you can. We have sanitiser points available across the network
- Follow the social distancing signage and guidance in place, keeping your distance from other customers when you travel wherever possible
- Stay alert to the latest Government advice on how to stay safe as restrictions on travel are gradually eased
- On buses, please sit next to the window and open windows to improve ventilation
For details of how to make a face covering please click the button below:
There are circumstance where people do not need to a face covering. Click here for more details.